Media Release September 26th, 2011: Breaking News! Record $25,000 Fundraising Effort.
Media Release September 12, 2011: Irvine Taekwondo Students Kick it up
Media Event Release for September 24, 2011: Talium Healthkick 2011
Media Release August 22, 2011: Irvine Teens Win Second at International Tournament
Media Release July 27, 2011: Taekwondo Students Prepare to Smash Boards for Local Children’s Hospital
Media Release October 3, 2009: Master Lee’s Talium Donates $15,000 to CHOC
Media Release September 21, 2009: Irvine Taekwondo Students Raise Money for CHOC
Media Mentions: Please see our “In the News” section.
Photos: Please see our “Photos” section.
- Guide students of all ages to reach their goals and their maximum potential, enhancing the quality of each individual’s life.
- Foster individual internalization of Taekwondo achieving equilibrium and making it possible for everyone to experience physical, mental and spiritual harmony.
- Encourage students to channel the positive outcome of accomplished goals and internal balance into the community.
Social Responsibility: Master Lee’s Talium participates annually in the American Taekwondo United (ATU) Global initiative “Healthkick”. To date our school has raised over $100,000. In 2011 the school is aiming to buy CHOC Children’s a $50,000 Radiology Consultation Room for their new building.
Please see our Healthkick website for more details: Talium Healthkick
- World Taekwondo Champion 1979, Germany
- President of American Taekwondo United (ATU)
- Americas Martial Arts Association (A.M.A.) President 2000
- Former Undefeated International Champion
- U.S. National Taekwondo Team Manager
- Chile National Taekwondo Team Coach
- Korean Best Player Champion 1976
- Korean Presidential Cup Champion 1976, 1979, 1980
- Consultant of World Tae Kwon Do Coaches Society
- Over 40 years experience, 8th dan black belt
- Recipient of many international awards
Talium Fact Sheet:
The name Talium has been derived from the Korean language. To define Talium is to think of achieving equilibrium through Taekwondo in perfect enviroment.
TA – The experience and practice of Taekwondo
LI – Equilibrium – balancing your life through Taekwondo
UM – The place (Stadium) where one masters a balance in life through taekwondo