Saturday, May 20th, 2017
Location: New Irvine Talium School
3850 Barranca Parkway. Unit G
Irvine, CA 92606
(949) 654-4411 (Irvine TALIUM’s Phone Number)
1. Students are required to bring :
- Sparring Bag: All Students must bring their own sparring equipments.
*If the Student does not own one, please find one to borrow, they will be tested on Sparring.
- Wooden Sword: For Black Belt 2nd & 3rd dan Testees
- Uniform: Please wear your full Uniform
- Witnesses: All Students must bring at least 5 witnesses to the Black Belt Test.
2. ALL STUDENTS MUST ARRIVE 9:00 A.M SHARP!!
ALL STUDENTS MUST ARRIVE 2:00 P.M SHARP!!
* The running test will start at 2:30P.M and curriculum test start at 4:00P.M.